Statement of Faith
- The divine and full inspiration and authority of the Holy Scripture as the supreme and sufficient rule of faith and practice, and the duty of the believer to engage with the Word of God.
- The unity of the one true God who lives eternally in three persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The fall and sinful state of men and women, who without Christ incur divine wrath and judgement.
- The sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil.
- The bodily resurrection of Christ, his ascension to the Father, and his reign and mediation as the only Saviour of the world.
- The justification of the sinner by faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ; a faith that works by love and produces holiness
- The work of the Holy Spirit, who leads us to Christ, unites us with Christ through new birth, makes us holy, brings spiritual revelation, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
- The personal and visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ according to his promise to fulfil the purposes of God.
- The baptism of believers’ by immersion. Athough not essential to Salvation, believers’ baptism is an act of obedience to the Lord’s will and required for completeness of discipleship.
Such baptism is not regarded as a condition of membership, however it is a matter upon which each one must prayerfully consult the baptismal teaching in Scripture and be fully persuaded in his or her own mind before the Lord